- Using the Veil of Ignorance to align AI systems with principles of justice - L Weidinger, K McKee, … (PNAS 2023)
- Generative AI and the Digital Commons - S Huang, D Siddarth (2022)
- Red teaming language models with language models - E Perez, S Huang, … (EMNLP 2022)
- Scaling Language Models: Methods, Analysis & Insights from Training Gopher - JW Rae, S Borgeaud, … (2021)
- Improving language models by retrieving from trillions of tokens - S Borgeaud, A Mensch, … (ICML 2022)
- Bi-Level Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning for Intervening in Intertemporal Social Dilemmas - S Huang (2020)
- The Surprising Synergy Between Acupuncture and AI - WIRED.
- ChatGPT and the death of the author - The New Statesman.
- A philosophy of subtraction - Reboot.
- Who will control crypto? - on consistent patterns of centralisation in past information technologies and implications for open blockchains.
- Privacy and pluralism - what is privacy, and why does it matter?
- Turing-Complete Governance - on the power and potential of EVM arbitrariness for collective decision-making.
- Letters to a Young Technologist - a collection of essays written with some dear friends. I penned What is Technology? and To Be a Technologist is to be Human.
- Harvard Creates Managers Instead of Elites in Palladium Magazine - I also did a podcast episode on this.
- Virtually Social in The Wave Arts Magazine.
- Under the Rose - a blog on the mechanisms and politics of digital information flows.
- Kernel Magazine (co-founder, creative director, writer)
- Generative AI and democracy - talk given at IWORD
- Interact Interviews